επιστροφή στο σχολείο με χειροποίητα σχολικά είδη
DIY School Supplies for Back to School
Whether you’re making some of your kid’s school supplies from scratch, or you’d just like to personalize them, these DIY school supplies will make going back to school a lot more fun!
20 DIY School Supplies
1. Altoids tin emergency kit. A high school or college kid will appreciated having all the necessities right at hand–ponytail rings, chapstick, Life Savers… you know. Necessities!
2. cereal box folder. I know that those cheap folders cost just pennies, but this DIY version is eco-friendly… and it costs nothing.
3. cookie box spiral notebook. Substitute the packaging for your kid’s favorite treat, and they’ll have no trouble remembering to write down their assignments and due dates!
4. denim snack bag. Ditch that boring plastic lunch box for one that’s got personality–and it’s upcycled! Stencil a monogram or something else cute onto the denim before you sew it together.
5. earphone holder. They aren’t exactly DIY school supplies, but you know that your kid’s going to take her earphones to school with her. You might as well let her hide them in this upcycled mint container.
6. embellished composition book. I embellished these composition books with coloring book pages, but you could use anything that struck your fancy–wrapping paper, comics, Harry Potter fanart, etc.
7. fabric-covered notebook. Here’s another way to personalize a plain notebook.
8. finger paint. Finger paint is crucial for the preschool experience. Volunteer to whip up a huge batch for your kid’s classroom, and know that you’re an awesome parent.
9. food packaging pencil case. The cardboard that’s used for cereal and cracker boxes is perfect for lots of crafts, including these awesomely cute pencil cases.
10. inner tube pouch. If your bike has a punctured inner tube, then you have the makings for your brand-new pencil case!
11. messenger bag. If your kid doesn’t want to carry a backpack, then try a messenger bag to tote around all those DIY school supplies instead.
12. play dough. Be the classroom hero by offering to make a super-big batch of thishomemade play dough.
13. re-usable fabric folder. Your kids will love having their favorite character fabric for their folder, and you’ll love the fact that you’re not buying a ton of disposable paper folders every year.
14. school supply caddy. Need a place to store all those DIY school supplies? Just substitute tin cans from the recycling bins for the small pails called for in the tute.
15. upcycled denim backpack. This backpack, made from old blue jeans, isn’t for everyone, but if your kid is into the look, then it’s a super-cheap and eco-friendly way to get those books to school.
17. washi taped pencils. Kid bummed because you’re not springing for the more expensive (and less reliable) character pencils? Wow her with this quick and easy washi tape redo.
18. water bottle holder. Go hands-free and still stay hydrated!
19. waxed fabric. You can make lots of DIY school supplies–a lunch bag, laptop case, or even a laundry bag for gym clothes or swim gear–from waxed fabric.
20. zippered pouch. Here’s an unusual way to upcycle cardboard into a pencil case–with a zipper!
Need some cool ideas for some not so ordinary school supplies? I was pleasantly surprised to learn how easy it was to make some spectacularly creative things for school with little money and effort. From crafty pens and pencils to fashionable backpacks to fun DIY notebooks and organizers, these cool crafts for back to school will help keep you in style. Easy enough for teens to make themselves with no adults required, these top picks for DIY school supplies are hard to beat! Complete with step by step tutorials and easy to follow instructions, most of these easy ideas can be made in under and hour.
1. DIY Back To School Notebooks
2. DIY Pencil Pouch
3. Emoji Locker Magnets
4. DIY Washi Tape Pencils
5. DIY Handmade Bookmarks
6. DIY Confetti Pencils
7. Denim Covered Pencil Can
8. Clip Board Makeover
9. DIY Ombre Journals
10. Personalized School Supply Labels
11. DIY Gold Leaf Brushed Clipboards
12. Stamped Pencils
13. Back To School Book Shelf
14. Back To School Backpack Tag
15. Cute Binder DIY
16. Belted Map Covered Notebook
17. DIY Rainbow Watercolor Backpack
18. Fabric Covered Books
19. Homework Caddy
20. DIY Notebook Sewn Canvas Tote Bag
21. Locker Metallic Alphabet Magnets DIY
22. DIY Galaxy Backpack
23. Colorful Bookcovers
24. Easy Chalk Labels
25. School Supply Makeover With Tape
26. Heart Shaped Paperclips
27. DIY Desk Organizer
28. Dry Erase Clip Board
29. Pink Eraser USB Flash Drive
30. DIY Nerdy Chic Book Clutch
31. Kawaii Inspired Mason Jar Marker And Pencil Holders